We invite students, graduate and undergraduate, to submit to The Roadrunner Review. We are currently reading for ISSUE 8.
Deadline: May 2, 2021
We are also reading for our High School Writing competition. The winner will receive $100 and be published in ISSUE 8. The deadline for high school students is May 16, 2021.
- We ask that all submitted work be previously unpublished.
- If we have published your poetry or prose, we ask that you wait one year before submitting to us again.
- Please submit only once per reading period.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome as long as you inform us if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- Prose submissions should be 1000 words max and double spaced.
- Please single space your poetry submissions and don’t center your work.
- Prose and poetry submissions should be in 12 point New York Times or Cambria font.
- If you’re submitting several pieces in one genre, please submit them in one file.
- Please note in your cover letter where you’re attending school.
After publication, all rights revert to the author, although we request that you note that the piece was first published in The Roadrunner Review.