We invite students, both undergraduates and graduates, to submit cover art, poetry, flash fiction, and flash nonfiction for consideration in ISSUE 5. Deadline: Monday, May 11, 2020.
We are also now reading for our High School Writing Prize. The winner will receive $100 and publication in ISSUE 5. Submissions Free.
- We ask that all submitted work be previously unpublished.
- If we have published your poetry or prose, we ask that you wait one year before submitting to us again.
- Please submit only once per reading period.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome as long as you inform us if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- Prose submissions should be 1000 words max and double spaced.
- Please single space your poetry submissions.
- Prose and poetry submissions should be in 12 point New York Times or Cambria font.
- If you’re submitting several pieces in one genre, please submit them in one file.
- Please note in your cover letter where you’re attending school.
After publication, all rights revert to the author, although we request that you note that the piece was first published in The Roadrunner Review.