We invite students, graduate and undergraduate, to submit to The Roadrunner Review. We are reading for ISSUE 7, and will consider all accepted work for our annual Roadrunner Prizes in Poetry, Fiction, and Nonfiction. Each award comes with a $100 award.
This year, we are excited to add Cover Art to our prize categories.
Deadline: January 24, 2021
- We ask that all submitted work be previously unpublished.
- If we have published your poetry or prose, we ask that you wait one year before submitting to us again.
- Please submit only once per reading period.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome as long as you inform us if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- Prose submissions should be 1000 words max and double spaced.
- Please single space your poetry submissions.
- Prose and poetry submissions should be in 12 point New York Times or Cambria font.
- If you’re submitting several pieces in one genre, please submit them in one file.
- Please note in your cover letter where you’re attending school.
After publication, all rights revert to the author, although we request that you note that the piece was first published in The Roadrunner Review.
We invite students, both undergraduates and graduates, to submit cover art, poetry, flash fiction, and flash nonfiction for ISSUE 7. All accepted pieces will be eligible for our Roadrunner prizes. Deadline: January 24, 2021.