Thank you for considering The Roadrunner Review as a possible home for your work. We exclusively publish students, both graduates and undergraduates, and take pride in providing student artists and writers with a beautiful publishing venue.
We are currently reading for ISSUE 11. We’ll be accepting poetry, flash fiction, flash nonfiction, and cover art. Deadline: May 1, 2022
We are also reading for our annual High School Writing contest. The winner will be published in ISSUE 11 and receive $100 and publication. Deadline: May 15
- We ask that all submitted work be previously unpublished.
- If we have published your poetry or prose, we ask that you wait one year before submitting to us again.
- Please submit only once per reading period.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome as long as you inform us if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- Prose submissions should be 1000 words max and double spaced.
- Please single space your poetry submissions and don’t center your work.
- Prose and poetry submissions should be in 12 point New York Times or Cambria font.
- If you’re submitting several pieces in one genre, please submit them in one file.
- Please note in your cover letter where you’re attending school.
After publication, all rights revert to the author, although we request that you note that the piece was first published in The Roadrunner Review.