We invite students, both undergraduates and graduates, to submit cover art, flash fiction, flash nonfiction, poetry, and blog submissions.
Roadrunner Prizes in fiction, nonfiction, and poetry are now open. All submissions will be considered for publication in ISSUE 4. Winners will be selected by our guest judges.
- We ask that all submitted work be previously unpublished.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome as long as you inform us if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- Prose submissions should be 1000 words max.
- Double space prose submissions and single space poetry.
- Prose and poetry submissions should be in 12 point New York Times or Cambria font.
- If you’re submitting several pieces in one genre, please submit them in one file.
- Please note in your cover letter where you’re attending school.
After publication, all rights revert to the author, although we request that you note that the piece was first published in The Roadrunner Review.